Thursday, July 7, 2011

Extras to this week's Athletes of the Week

Girls Athlete of the Week Extras:

One of the more memorable AOW interviews was this recent one with Mercy's Brooke Franco. Love her response when she talks about her mindset at the plate. "I do a lot better when I'm mad," she said. "When I get mad, I feel like I do so much better."

You may hear a few clicks in the background ... Brooke's mom was taking pics on her phone during the interview.



Boys Athlete of the Week Extras:

Caught Kyle before his game Wednesday against Wallingford at Palmer. Managed to find a quiet spot in the bleachers to do the interview. Nice kid. Our photography editor, Catherine Avalone, was putting up a white sheet for the portrait shot, and he helped her tape it up on the Palmer backstop.



Check out former Athletes of the Week, pics, vids and more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment